You are here
Excellent personal and professional growth opportunities
Uncapped quarterly bonuses and all-expense paid trips across the globe!
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 160+ office in 34 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us.
As a Recruitment Consultant you would be actively involved in sourcing candidates, securing interviews with clients, and handling the negotiation process including fees/salaries. You will guide individuals in their job search and help them find the job of their dreams. You work closely with both candidates and clients and form long-lasting relationships. This role is ideal for someone that is highly competitive, success driven, and that is looking to make a long-lasting impact with a global company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 Years of recruitment or sales experience
- A positive attitude, personal integrity, highly disciplined and organized, a desire to win and results-driven
- Team oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance based bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Discounted gym memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales incentives
- 20 Days Annual Vacation
- 11 Paid holidays
- 401k Savings Plan with company match