You are here
Industry leading firm with extensive training program
Recent graduates encouraged to apply
About Our Client
Ranked the #1 Executive Recruitment Firm five years in a row, Michael Page is a world-leading executive recruitment consultancy seeking exceptional people to join our team. Michael Page has almost 40 years' experience in executive recruitment, with operations in 35 countries, and has been voted one of the best companies to work for in New York and Connecticut. Our unique team-focused, non-commissioned approach to recruitment has created a solid platform to continue our expansion plans throughout North America. Our meritocratic career path is outstanding for future growth - our entire management team has been promoted from within.
Our Recruitment Consultant position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth. Working in a team structure with like-minded professionals, you will focus on the delivery of a high level of service and client management to help our clients and candidates fulfill their employment and career needs. Each day you'll face challenges which will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so will gain the rewards and recognition for the contributions you personally make to the growth of Michael Page in North America.
Michael Page is a full cycle recruitment agency, meaning you will be responsible for business development, account management, candidate sourcing, candidate placement and candidate management.
Michael Page offers an incredible opportunity for individuals looking to build a career with an organization that values hard work, ambition, pride and a work hard, play hard attitude. We are a true meritocracy that is growing aggressively in the US.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree required
* 2-5 years of experience in a Recruitment, Consultative Sales, Account Management or Business Development role is a PLUS
* Proven track record of successful business development through hard work, imagination, ambition innovation, tenacity and confidence
* You MUST bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment
* Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
* Strong desire to be a part of a winning team and a can-do attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- 20 Days Annual Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Commuter Benefits
- Quarterly High Flyer Trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Breakfast provided on Mondays
- Complimentary Water & Soft Drinks