You are here
Join world leading recruitment agency in exciting sales roles
Work directly with candidates and clients to achieve success
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 160+ office in 34 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms,by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us.
- Drive the recruitment process, speak daily with candidates (job seekers) and clients (hiring managers) to facilitate the placements
- Use a variety of recruitment tools to attract candidates to work with our firm
- Business Development of new accounts, outbound calls to businesses to introduce the Michael Page recruitment service. This will involve making outbound calls, marketing emails etc to sell our service
- Meet with your clients and candidates in person to build relationships
- Negotiate contracts and terms of service
- Our training and development program will teach you how to succeed with our firm and exceed our productivity quotas
The Successful Applicant
The background we are looking for is:
- 1-2+ years recruitment or relevant sales experience
- Eager, driven, and sharp professionals
- Bachelors Degree
- Self-motivated with goals to advance your career
- Personable and able to think on your feet - we want problem solvers!
- Someone who will personify our core values: Passion, teamwork, make it fun, resilience, and take pride in your work
What's on Offer
Recruitment Consultants at Michael Page International are paid strong salaries, coupled with competitive quarterly bonuses (based both on revenue, team work and value add), regular monthly incentives and paid for trips to fun cities throughout the US for hitting goals. We are recognized as having some of the best training within the industry, we offer training from day one to retirement. You will be trained in your office and also sent to New York for more extensive training's. We have some of the lowest turnover rates in the recruitment industry and we pride ourselves on caring about our employees and having an open door policy. The company culture is fantastic everyone gets along in and outside of the office. Your coworkers will push you to do your best and keep a high energy in the office.