You are here
Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2016
Exceptional career opportunity and fast-tracked growth
About Our Client
Michael Page is a highly specialized Recruitment Consultancy Firm with world wide recognition. As a market leader with over 5,000 employees in 135 offices spanning across 5 continents, Michael Page offers various internal opportunities, as 95% of all promotions occur from within.
Michael Page takes a consultative approach with clients to determine the appropriate staffing course of action. Due to the firm's growth and success, it has enabled its employees to specialize in various markets. As specialists in niche areas, we are able to provide our clients with not only subject matter expertise, but knowledge of the market as well.
Due to rapid expansion in the North American region, Michael Page is seeking highly motivated, out going, intelligent individuals, to join our technical team in our Houston office covering the Southern region of the United States.
Seeking highly motivated professionals with Entry Level to Associate level experience to join a sales based, recruitment consultancy culture. Michael Page is expanding at 20% per year and on the back of a very profitable 2016, the Houston office has plans to grow headcount 50% YOY. As a Business Development Sales Associate you will:
- Work with management to train and grow your sales/entrepreneurial based skill set.
- Learn a specialized field within the technical practice supporting multiple industries.
- Meet with clients to determine staffing needs.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new.
- Build close partnerships with clients by taking a consultative approach.
- Provide career advice and also guide during the interview process.
- Network to create commercial opportunities.
- Work independently, creatively and entrepreneurial, while also cohesively collaborating with your team.
The Successful Applicant
A Business Development Sales Associate will be expected to develop, shape, and grow the market in which you recruit in. As a team, we fast-track our new employees to excel quickly. Your team will always refer jobs to you to work on so you can begin earning commissions and continue too. Yet, the true goal to success at Michael Page is bringing in your own book of business. Hard work will be rewarded both monetarily and through other incentive based approaches.
- Self-starter with the desire to build a career.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and professional communication skills.
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency.
- The drive and passion to work hard and be monetarily rewarded for doing so.
- Sales or Recruitment Consultancy experience is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mind set is a plus.
- The ability to handle and mitigate stress and rejection.
- Bachelor's Degree is a must.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary (Very good!)
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Quarterly High Flyer trips for top billers; includes: Mexico, Hamptons, Las Vegas, etc (all expenses paid for).
- 20 vacation days, 11 paid holidays, 5 sick days
- Medical/dental/vision coverage and 401k
- Discounted Gym and Traveling expenses
- Free weekly breakfast
- Free soft drink beverages and coffee ALWAYS
- Free expense paid monthly team trips and events
- Fast tracked career growth
- Robust training program to learn and specialize in a specific market from day one
- Clear promotion targets with realistic obtainable goals
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- Internal management growth
- Ability for national and international growth if desired