You are here
- Boutique Financial Real Estate Firm
- Opportunities for upward mobility within first year
About Our Client
A leading boutique commercial real estate firm. Since closing its first defeasance in 2006, this organization has consistently remained the first choice of both borrowers and lenders looking for the highest quality and lowest cost defeasance and consultant services. This organization has maintained a perfect track record, closing 100% of deals for which it was retained, including more than 1,000 transactions totaling in excess of $10 billion. No other company can combine ingenuity, know-how and customer service like this organization.
Recruitment manager will write and disseminate job descriptions to maximize the applicant pool for each open position, will manage all applications for employment and will work to ensure that the hiring process is efficient, productive, streamlined, and effective. This will include all steps in the interview and vetting process, review of references and the selection of the candidates with the best qualifications and characteristics.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in a Human Resources related field).
- Real Estate and Finance experience a plus
- 2-3 years of proven experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)