You are here
- Opportunity to help shape Sales Training across Michael Page North America.
- Role will allow you to adapt current practices and develp you own programs.
About Our Client
Michael Page International is a FTSE 250 world-leading specialist recruitment consultancy with a reputation for exceptional customer service, delivery and account management. Our strategy of organic growth is dependent on a team-focused, meritocratic culture, proven by the fact that 95% of our directors started their career with us as consultants. Our continued growth and success relies on us training, developing and creating suitable career paths for people at all levels in our business.
The role will include responsibility for:
- Developing and integrating a sales training program into our existing talent development journey for our new starters and recruitment consultant population
- Development and delivery of tailored workshops and on the desk sales training
- Working with the Talent Development team to continually evolve the effectiveness of our recruitment training and meet the ever-changing needs of the NA business
- Establish effective working relationships with the senior leadership team across the region
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have either a proven track record in a targeted recruitment role and have continued their career as a recruitment trainer or industry relevant experience as a trainer with a proven track record of positively impacting KPI metrics and revenue performance.
- Proven ability to coach, develop and up-skill trainees in classroom and 1 on 1 training environments
- An inspirational character with the ability to motivate new starters to maximize their potential
- Commercially astute, coupled with an industrious and exuberant style that is capable of building instant credibility and having immediate impact
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills - preferably have worked in a B2B sales environment and/or a people driven business
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize workload according to business needs
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to offices across the region as/when needed
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + benefits