You are here
Recuiter at Top Asset manager in NYC
USD90,000 - USD120,000
- Seeking a Financial Services recruiter for a
- top Assetmanager in NYC.
About Our Client
Top Asset Manager in NYC is currently looking for a recruiter to join their team!
- Utilize exceptionally innovative sourcing techniques and leverages technology to find active and passive candidates, cold calling, and establishing a network of talent and resources.
- Complete detailed job scopes conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications.
- Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using Boolean search language.
- Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
- Utilize proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
- Articulate value proposition for candidates who are interested in the job opportunity.
- Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, and expectations for follow up from the recruiter.
- Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews.
- Compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role.
- Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
- Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search to the hiring manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from a Top University or College.
- Approximately 5 plus years of relevant experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package & benefits!