You are here
Regional Bank VP Treasurer
Position has proven career growth
Large Regional Bank with stability
About Our Client
My Financial Services client is an impressive Regional Community and Savings Bank located in Jersey City, New Jersey. They looking for a Regional Bank VP Treasurer to fill a position that is vacated because of a promotion.
- Responsible for the management of the Bank's investment portfolio to optimize spread over cost of funds within the constraints of risk and policy guidance and within the context of the Bank's asset mix.
- Responsible for managing the Bank's cash management position to ensure adequate monies are available to fund asset purchases, activity in retail network, and operational obligations.
- Responsible for managing the Bank's borrowing portfolio to minimize costs and risks within the context of the Bank's liability mix.
- Responsible for the Company portfolio.
- Responsible for pre-purchase due diligence of BOLI carriers and amounts in accordance with policy and regulatory requirements. Responsible for keeping the documentation related to Due Diligence for all BOLI purchases and annual review of carrier portfolio results.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury policies and practices relating to investments, borrowings, liquidity, and inter-bank liabilities.
- Manage staff to develop skills and knowledge required to support the Treasury functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Masters in Finance or CFA is preferred
- At least 5 years of management of investment portfolio at a bank or insurance company
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base and bonus compensation structure for the Regional Bank VP Treasurer.