You are here
Regional Inside Sales
Endorse premium camera equipment for massive production companies!
Become an expert in equipment for film, photography, broadcasting and video!
About Our Client
Company has an established set of core values/competencies which are an integral part of the company's performance review system. These core values are used through every part of the recruitment process from advertising, selection interviews, training and development and progression through the company.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Enlists the support of RSM, sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Works closely with RSM, Field Support and Sales Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Achieves the revenue targets for all products within assigned territories.
- Develops sales plans and coordinates specific activities.
- Produces sales forecasts as required.
- Maintains prospect and customer communication records in SalesForce.
- Reports quarterly goals aligned to overall corporate and regional objectives.
- Monitors and reports regional market trends & identifies new market potentials.
- Participates in the design of the regional marketing tools.
- Represents the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times.
- Achieves technical knowledge and applications on the product lines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence the territory to achieve quarterly and annual business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Works closely with Regional Sales Managers, Strategic Sales Managers and channel partners to achieve revenue goals in the territory which includes the US
- Proactively prospect new customers.
- Contact 50 accounts (Partners, Strategic or End Users) daily.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinates with the RSM in selling through partner organizations to end users
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm's sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
What's on Offer
-Aggressive base salary + commission
-Health, Dental, Vision Insurance