You are here
Regional Inventory Control Manager
Urgent need for Regional Inventory Manager to join a global leader in the field
Work directly with business leadership team to achieve optimum perfomance
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, global consumer goods company focused on creative innovation, modernized advancements, and sustainability to empower global sectors. They operate in markets and various sectors across the globe and continue to improve business among new regions, executing their commitment to lead in each market as well as create value for business partners and stakeholders.
The client is a $2 billion platform that focuses on design, manufacture, market, and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems.
Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction through effective inventory management within the region. The Regional Inventory Control Manager is to provide the appropriate level of support, training, system maintenance and communication to drive regional SIOP process. Responsible for improving inventory accuracy within the channel by investigating discrepancies and performing a root cause analysis. The role will actively participate in daily management activities, including reporting of regional performance metrics to the service center and business leadership team. Position will reside in the Dallas, TX facility.
* Develops and implements material resource plan to enhance product flow, optimize order fulfillment, and minimize inventory investment while consistently meeting customer expectations.
* Analyze and set inventory levels within the region using Supply Chain best practices to meet sales forecast.
* Investigates inventory discrepancies to determine root cause and implement corrective action at the service center and rep warehouses.
* Conducts inventory adjustments, as necessary, to align system with actual inventory position within service center and sales rep warehouses.
The Successful Applicant
* A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or related field is required.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
* Advanced skills in MS Office, primarily Excel and Access, a must.
* Demonstrates excellent problem resolution skills and a high level of attention to detail.
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX09 or other ERP software, a must.
* Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary plus excellent benefits