You are here
Regional Manager, Warehouse
Historic brand currently revolutionizing industry leading brands
Highly visible role reporting directly to Director of Distribtion
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most recognized organizations in their industry. Founded almost 150 years ago, this company is excited to still be at the forefront of distribution and brand exposure/recognition. With a new leadership team in place focused on lean manufacturing and Six Sigma initiatives, it is clear that they are not just invested in their rich past but focused more than ever on what the future can hold. They have established themselves based off of leadership and foundation for continual success and this has been made clear as they possess the #1 and #2 spots in 10 of 12 categories that they offer.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity that promotes career growth within an established company, this role is one for you.
The ideal Regional Warehouse Manager will be responsible for a large, flagship, facility within our client's distribution network and five other facilities. With full and split case operations, the ideal candidate will have a blend of different pick pack experience. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage all activities within the DC; inbound transportation, outbound transportation, maintenance, etc.
- Directly manage 3PL relationships/contracts
- Experience in lean manufacturing
- Experience establishing new warehouse systems and operations
- Determine, develop and implement key operational KPIs
- Responsible for developing the annual facility budget
- Team motivation and morale
- Travel is required 25% of the time throughout the Midwest
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Regional Warehouse Manager will possess the following traits, but not limited to;
- 5 years of management experience working in a warehouse environment
- Experience managing a 3PL relationship
- Change management experience
- Experience leading continuous improvement initiatives within a warehouse/distribution center
- Ability to drive results across a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.