You are here
Regional Product Manager - North America
- Global Billion Manufacturer
- Looking for strong cross functional leader
About Our Client
Our client for the Regional Product Manager opportunity is a global manufacturer with revenues over $1 billion. Operating in 5 continents with over 5,000 employees this client is able to service customers in a wide variety of locations and industries.
The Regional Product Manager will be in charge of cradle to grave product management. This person will oversee and work with a sales organization of inside and outside sales, and National/Strategic Account Managers. This division within in the organization is a $150 million group. This a customer facing role and the Regional Product Manager will be in charge of leading and executing a strategic business plan for their product portfolio. This role requires heavy interaction cross functionally with sales, engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and R&D.
- Manager a global product portfolio of $50 million and higher
- Develop and implement a product roadmap focusing on product strategy driving by customer requirements
- Conduct VOC and Market Research analysis to understand customer needs, competitive market landscape, and market positioning
- Lead and identify new customers, markets, and possible acquisition targets to expand the business
- Develop product pricing driving profitability
- Drive a commercial and customer-focused culture, providing the guidance to leverage the value chain with customers and increase sales results.
- Anticipate market conditions, changes and trends and develop an appropriate sustainable product portfolio to match customers' needs.
- Attend industry trade shows
- Work close with R&D and Engineering on new product development and product launches
- Travel globally 30% to customer sites to conduct needs analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, or related)
- MBA preferred
- 5-15 years of product management experience driving new product development, market research, and product roadmaps
- Prior experience managing a product portfolio of $50 million or larger
- Strong analytical and decision making skills to drive relevant and critical initiatives
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and strong presentation skills
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills driving and growing a sales force
- Track record in developing and executing product launches
- Must demonstrate an understanding of financial levers that drive EBITDA and value creation and a successful track record is critical (i.e., improvements in profit, revenue, cash flow, return on assets and market share).
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary $100,000 - $150,000, bonus 20%, full benefits, 401K, PTO