You are here
Regional Quality Manager - NADCAP
Ability to travel to east coast business units ~75 travel
NAPCAP, ITAR, AS9100 Experience
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a multi-billion dollar organization, with business units throughout the US. Currently, we are partnering in search of a Quality Manager that can assist with AS9100 compliance, ITAR and NADCAP regulations, and overall quality management as servicing the aerospace industry. This position would have about 75% domestic travel.
Six Sigma Black Belt certification highly preferred.
The NADCAP Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Main point of contact with customers, regulatory, and government agencies on all quality related issues, and audits.
- Control and approve internal procedures.
- Function as the Management Representative as required by ISO-9001 and AS9100.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with NADCAP, ITAR requirements.
- Manage personnel within laboratory environments if needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful NADCAP Quality Manager candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Compliance experience with NADCAP and ITAR
- Strong familiarity with AS9100 quality systems
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically to eastern business units up to 75%
What's on Offer
- Leading organization in the aerospace industry
- High employee morale
- Competitive compensation package
- $10k annual car allowance