You are here
Regional Sales Director - IT services
Opportunity to manage your own office
Join one of the fastest growing company in the region
About Our Client
One of the fastest growing company in the region. My client provides a full IT managed services, you will be part of the copier business unit.
As a Regional Sales Director your responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee and manage daily activities of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives
- Support team efforts to sell Solutions to existing and prospective customers.
- Ensure team and individual members meet established sales goals
- Recruit, develop, and train sales staff as needed
- Plan and hold regular team meetings.
- Develop training plans to include both product and sales process training. Coach and develop team.
- Review performance regularly and determine path to individual and team growth
- Work closely with company leadership to develop territory and account plans and execute company go-to-market strategy
- With company leadership, set team and individual sales quota and monitor performance
- Regularly and accurately forecast expected sales performance
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Regional Sales Director will have:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of business-to-business sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years related sales management experience is a plus
- Experience and strong understanding of Digital Marketing
- Demonstrated team leadership and development experience
- Experience with goal development and managing team budget/P&L
What's on Offer
- Base salary + Uncap commission
- Auto/Phone allowance
- Paid vacation
- Company holidays
- Health & dental insurance
- 401K plan
- On-going professional training