You are here
Regional Sales Director
Extremely established and innovative pharmaceutical firm
#1 player in the space
About Our Client
Our client is a highly established science-led pharmaceutical firm. Taking on the world's largest healthcare challenges, they are the number one player in their space.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for:
- Lead and direct region of HIV 12-13 Clinical Specialists and Account Managers to promote HIV products to targeted physicians and academic centers to achieve specific performance goals.
- Participate in the formulation of regional sales strategies, interpret strategies and apply to issues within the region.
- Lead and direct development of key opinion leaders, and manage key opinion leader relationships.
- Attract, develop and retain individuals who will ensure high level of performance.
- Lead sales and support teams in planning for and conducting major sales presentations
- Identify alternative scenarios (financial, field staff) to ensure achievement of objectives. Establish and manage area expense budgets; ensure appropriate return on investment.
- Coordinate with Medical and Product Marketing to implement clinical development strategies in leading academic centers and pharmaceuticals study cooperative groups. Screen and route unsolicited requests for study placements received from the medical community.
- Provide adequate training, coaching, follow-up and development of sales representatives in all phases of their work including career development.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Regional Sales Manager will have:
- A Bachelor's s degree is a must
- Minimum 8 years pharmaceutical sales experience
- Minimum 4 years District Sales Manager/Marketing/Operations experience, business operations or marketing management experience
- Expert knowledge of territory and organization analysis
- Excellent understanding of, and response to, the changing selling environment
- Excellent track record in developing sales consultants
- Strong communication, coaching and presentation skills.
- Experience selling specialized pharmaceuticals for HIV is a huge plus
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive base salary + strong bonus
- LTI & Pension
- 401k + match
- 100% covered health benefits
- Vacation, personal, and vacation days (With a year-end shut down)