You are here
Regional Sales Manager - BI software
Opportunity to join an established company that is growing their Boston office
Sell a leading BI product
About Our Client
My client offers a leading software solutions to help company make better business decision through business intelligence and analytic. They are a globally company headquarter in NYC with more than 40 years of experience in data and analytic.
The Regional sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage the sales effort for the region and exceed region quota.
- Maintain discipline on account coverage and territory development.
- Work with Sales Reps and Corporate staff to implement effective lead generation programs and discipline.
- To develop and administer a regional sales plan that will insure customer satisfaction, assigned quota attainment and a highly skilled and motivated staff.
- Strategize with Sales Reps on how to position products and win new business
- Able to forecast and strategy to Senior Management on a timely basis.
- Stay on top of business opportunities, evaluate staff performance and help staff meet their career goals.
- Hiring and training sales Reps.
- Manage P&L and budget for the region
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the BI, data and analytic industry
- Minimum 3 years managing a sales team
- Strong technical understanding of data and analytic
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to build a strategy and implement it
What's on Offer