You are here
Regional Sales Manager - Business Intelligence
This is a great opportunity to manage a territory with a cutting edge technology
Working from home!
About Our Client
My client is a leader in intelligent search and insights, their solutions remove complexity and drive an effortless experience by empowering customers, employees and partners with relevant and actionable information.
The ideal Regional Sales Manager responsibilities are:
- Building and maintaining quality relationships with key partners to grow our business in the region
- Building creative account strategies that focus on delivering the highest outcomes for our customers
- Creating comprehensive and compelling business proposals that challenge status-quo and convinces decision makers
- Manage full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Regional Sales Manager will:
- Be a true Hunter role, you must have a track record of over-achieving quota
- Have experience managing complex sales and working with business champion to C-level
- Have a bachelor degree required
- Have a minimum of 5 years selling B2B software solutions
What's on Offer
Health, Dental, Vision
Work from home!