You are here
Regional Sales Manager - Digital Ad Sales (Financial Services)
Newly acquired company looking to expand in the financial services ad space
High earning potential with support from a SDR team
About Our Client
Company helps clients access and engage with the largest, most established community of senior finance executives in the world through our suite of products including custom research studies, lead generation services, print/digital advertising, and events.
Your primary directives as RSM include:
- Educate qualified clients and prospects about the companies diverse advertising and lead generation opportunities
- Discover client's needs and pain points and skillfully position the company as the preferred solutions provider
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and agencies within company guidelines
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals
- Assess and manage client interests and needs to enable and drive renewals
RSM's are supported by a sales development team that assists with new client prospecting and research, enabling RSM's to dedicate the majority of their time to driving sales and renewing existing contracts.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Regional Sales Manager candidate:
- Has a 4 - 5 years' quota-bearing B2B sales experience in the media or marketing services sector and:
- Is accustomed to selling with a detailed selling program
- Has prior hands-on experience selling to senior marketers (CMO, VP) at companies of all sizes
- Is able to successfully operate in a high volume, data-driven sales environment
- Thoroughly understands the media agency ecosystem and has experience developing and leveraging relationships with agency contacts.
- Possesses a relentless selling mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best
- Is looking for career growth and thrives on tackling new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on CFO's revenue growth
- Is an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- Has a track record of exceeding revenue targets and is comfortable closing $50k+ deals
- Can consistently and reliably advance existing and new clients through the sales pipeline to the close stage
- Communicates articulately and professionally via email, telephone and in-person
- Can prepare professional, accurate and compelling sales proposals and presentations
- Effectively uses Salesforce.com, or another CRM system, to manage and optimize their sales activity
- Is a confident user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Has earned a BA/BS degree in business, marketing, or a related field
Is willing and able to travel (10%) to meet with client's for sales meeting and business reviews.
What's on Offer
RSM's earn a very competitive base salary and commission on all sales from dollar one with annual on-target earnings in excess of $150,000.