You are here
Regional Sales Manager - Mechanical Components
- International manufacturer of precision mechanical components
- Specifically focusing on medical and industrial space
About Our Client
My client is a global company engaged in the engineering, design and manufacture of high precision custom solutions. We provide precision mechanical components, assemblies, gears and motion control systems to the most recognized names in the medical, aerospace and industrial sectors. We have over 240 employees across sites in Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India and our expanding manufacturing campus in the United States.
It is the vision of my client to enhance the lives of those who interact with us and our products. Whether we are providing products for patients or passengers, we are acutely aware that we play a critical role in things bigger than ourselves, and therefore we take responsibility for the quality and precision of our contribution.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
Initiate and manage engineering solutions to achieve successful business development and sales levels. Work with various departments and manufacturing sites for integrated team approach to overall customer satisfaction. Meet company annual sales goals by identifying and developing new customer accounts as well as engagement and revenue growth with established clients.
- Identify and develop new customer accounts through on-site visits with the goal of closing sales. With technical expertise and sales savvy, effectively communicate with customers to achieve this goal. Maintain and grow relationships with current customers in hopes of getting repeat business.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of assigned RSU. Delegate support work to Customer Service Representative when appropriate.
- Provide comprehensive quotes in response to customer inquiries. This involves reviewing drawings and completely capturing the customer's expectations. Set up and maintain the RFQ file.
- Utilize, manage and motivate outside Sales Field Representatives. Support Sales Field Representatives by providing literature, samples, and information on applications or precision components.
- Support marketing efforts in writing articles and research papers to be included in sales bulletins that are sent to customers. Upon request, conduct research thru various sources including internet, Thomas Register, etc.
- Uphold company's high standard of quality. Address, contain and resolve all quality issues expeditiously and effectively.
QUALITY SYSTEM/CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT/SAFETY:
- Establish, maintain and continuously improve ISO initiatives across all departments
- It is the responsibility of all Precipart personnel to identify and report non-conformities. All Precipart personnel are accountable and responsible for inspection of all processes and/or products.
- All Precipart personnel are empowered to make suggestions for continuous improvement of all systems
- Perform work and maintain equipment and environment in accordance with safety policies and regulations; maintain an organized and clean work station.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering degree or similar or comparable experience
- Minimum 5 years' technical work experience
- Minimum 3 years' sales management experience
- Ability to effectively deal with and adapt to culturally diverse customers/situations
- Travel: 25% domestic travel required
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with profit sharing package.