You are here
Regional Sales Manager - Robotics
Global Manufacturer for Robotics
Growing Company - Doubled Revenue in last 4 years
About Our Client
Our client for the Regional Sales Manager - Midwest opportunity is a global manufacturer of robots for injection molding automation. This company owns a large portion of the US Market share and has double its revenues in the last 4 years.
The Regional Sales Manager - Midwest will work from a home office and be responsible for growing the Midwest region managing their manufacturing rep agency partners. This RSM will partner with the rep agencies to grow revenue with their injection molding customers. The rep agencies are the front line hunters identifying customer needs and opportunities, who will then bring in this Regional Sales Manager for joint sales calls to secure projects and new business. The RSM will also be in charge of securing arm tool and accessories business coordinating with internal engineering and manufacturing teams to deliver on customer needs.
- Develop a sales strategy and plan for each sales rep to maximize their value and customer relationships
- Plan and interface with various departments within and outside of the organization to develop and determine a successful sales strategy.
- Build on existing customer base, while also focusing on generating new accounts increasing market share
- Responsible for forecasting and sales execution within the territory
- Travel with sales reps within the region to provide technical expertise for the customer and rep
- Prepare and execute sales quotes in a timely manner
- Attend regional and national trade shows as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business OR Engineering
- 3-10 years of proven industrial B2B sales experience
- Automation, robotics, plastics, resins experience highly preferred, but not a must have
- Consultative sales mentality and experience solving problems for customers
- Experience managing distributors or manufacturing reps is a huge plus
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong math skills (addition, subtraction, margin calculations)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and ability to work independently from a Home Office
- Willing and able to travel 40-50% with in the 4-5 state territory
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, company car, phone, home internet reimbursed, company credit card, computer, 401K, benefits, vacation.
sales, engineering, engineer, territory, regional, business, development, management, manager, industrial, manufacturing, manufacturer, robots, robotics, plastics, resins, injection, molding, automation