You are here
Regional Sales Manager - Steel Industry - Houston, TX
Unlimited growth opportunity with nation-leading company
Full benefits including base, commissions, company car, 401k, etc.
About Our Client
My client is one of the nation's largest steel suppliers. They specialize in providing select steel products and are currently seeking like-minded Outside Sales Representatives to cultivate strong client relationships and to take their sales to the next level.
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Utilizing sales reports and other data to recognize sales opportunities in customer buying patterns
- Providing training to customers and their teams on various product lines and services
- Following sales leads and scheduling appointments with prospective customers
The Successful Applicant
- You must possess steel industry knowledge by having either worked in the industry or worked with/at a steel forging company, selling to OEMs.
- 4-8 years sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to build relationships with and influence a wide array of personality types
- Self-directed/motivated and drive for sales results orientated
What's on Offer
Strong competitve base salary, bonus structure, long-term growth and involvement with global executive leadership on a daily basis.