You are here
Regional Sales Manager
Company has a dynamic, transparent, competitive, and innovative culture
Exciting opporutunity for highly motivated sales proffessional looking to grow
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing coffee companies in the United States with product in more than 25,000 stores nationwide.
- Sell via cold-call and direct-selling to convenience chain buyers
- Problem solving with good listening skills and ability to determine customer needs/wants
- Match what company has to offer with customer's needs/wants
- Develop customized solutions to meet customer's needs, including creative out of the box ideas that will move the business forward
- Develop long-term relationships with each account (both front-end buyer and senior management) for future expansion
- Manage & participate in key Convenience Channel trade shows
- Manage account performance and growth, including monitoring account-by-account performance, participating in company Monthly Sales/ Forecast Reviews, and resolving account issues such as validating deductions, bad goods discounts, orders not received on-time, on-shelf price & promotion discrepancy, etc.
- Develop impactful retailer and distributor promotional programs that insure quarterly distribution and sales growth. Promotional programs need to be within approved budgetary guidelines.
- Manage distributor relationship to insure distribution and sales growth year over year.
- Develop merchandising solutions to maximize execution excellence.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years sales experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Incredible work ethic, and unwavering drive and hustle.
- Natural ability to sell, high intellect and emotional intelligence.
- Great communication ability, with an open, honest, and direct style.
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Terrific sense of humor
- Positive & encouraging personality- Must be a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative problem solver
- Excellent time management skills
- Road warrior (ability to travel up to 90%)
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Annual bonus
- Equity in the company
- Company trips
- Long-term growth
- Ability to move up quickly