You are here
Regional Sales Manager
Technical Sales Professional with entrepreneurial mindset
Base, PLUS comissions/bonuses, full benefits, matching 401K, stock options
About Our Client
Our client is a preferred supplier of industrial condition monitoring systems to manufacturers and users of reciprocating compressors, cooling towers, gas turbines, and other rotating and reciprocating machinery. With headquarters in Houston, Texas, we operate in about forty countries via factory-direct sales and service professionals.. Our client pioneered the concept of simple, affordable machinery protection with their seismic measurement technology.
- Meet assigned quarterly and yearly regional sales target
- Identify new markets
- Launch new products in the territory
- Call on customers directly, solution selling
- Be a consultant for customers for machine condition monitoring applications
- Provide customer and channel relationship management
- Prepare and respond to customer quotes
- Recommend product modifications and standardizations
- Anticipate and analyze customer needs
- Execute market and segment growth strategy
- Conduct territory data analysis
- Implement project and opportunity forecasting
- Frequent travel
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, (engineering degree preferable)
- 5+ years of experience working with rotating and reciprocating machinery in Power Generation and or Oil & Gas markets.
- 3+ years of sales experience in the Power Generation and or Oil & Gas markets.
- Experience managing distributor rep sales channels.
- Solid working knowledge of assigned market segment/industry; Excellent project management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experienced presenter, must have the ability to explain complex technologies and product features
What's on Offer
Competitive base, plus commissions/bonuses, full benefits, matching 401K, stock options.