You are here
Regional Sales Manager
Work remotely - autonomy is key!
Great benefits: Full medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, etc.
About Our Client
Our client is an acquisition-focused, industrial & manufacturing company, producing various filtration products, turbomachinery precleaners, filters, among other things. Our client manufactures and markets industrial and commercial products for original equipment and aftermarket applications throughout the US and globally.
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with OEM and distributor accounts
- Maintain accurate and timely communication records in CRM
- Educate/train customers about the products/applications
- Responsible for achieving sales targets and performance within assigned territory
- Actively seek new sales opportunities
- Manage pipeline opportunities and close them in a timely manner
- Assist customers with product selection and make necessary recommendations
- Prepare and make formal presentations introducing the company and product offerings
- Stay on top of market trends, competition and relay any potential gaps to management/the team
- Attend trade shows and industry events
- Serve as a voice for the customer
- Manage projects from creation through closure
The Successful Applicant
- Four-year undergraduate degree required
- Minimum five years related sales experience required
- Previous experience in industrial engine applications and customers serving oil and gas, marine equipment manufacturers and industrial engine applications
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, full benefits: medical, dental, vision, company paid life/disability, 401k, paid time off, etc.