You are here
Regional Sales Manager
Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held firm with a presence in over 40 countries. They are widely known across the globe for their unique solutions and the industry's best customer service including free and unlimited technical support as well as an outstanding training program. Although their customers come in all sizes and represent all industries, more than 90% of Fortune 100 organizations utilize our client's software.
- Train, mentor and develop the Regional Sales Team in order to achieve and exceed sales targets and expand market share.
- Contribute and execute territory sales plans for assigned region, through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts.
- Work closely with other Managers, Regional Sales to ensure revenue growth and success of their suite product.
- Provide feedback to Director, Sales on regional expectations in order to determine strategies and goals.
- Maximize opportunities from lead generation activities in order to achieve high frequency of conversion to the sales order pipeline.
- Attend regular meetings and take direction from Director, Sales to ensure alignment with Global/Regional strategies.
- Provide regular reports to Director, Sales in order to assist in determining regional goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of company products and services in order to effectively deliver on-site demonstrations and presentations together with the corporate message.
- Understand the comapny's competitive environment and effectively position solutions.
- Maintain complete knowledge of the sales cycle and applicable processes.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of CRM and apply and support relevant processes.
- Maintain a physical office best suited to conduct the geographical business of the assigned region.
- Perform other duties and carry out additional assignments and responsibilities as new developments occur, or as needed to support the sales effort.
The Successful Applicant
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field; or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of sales management experience; business-to-business sales is required
- Demonstrated sales expertise in a technically-based business-to-business setting.
- Working knowledge of the company's products and Services Knowledge of Six Sigma Methodology required.
- Quantitative orientation with computer product knowledge and experience using a variety of software applications.
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing and handling multiple tasks with accuracy, proficiency with minimal supervision.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to project a confident and professional manner over the phone and in person.
- Ability and willingness to travel to various customer sites and trade shows on a requisite basis. (Expected travel 20-40%)
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work normal business hours (8am-5pm) relative to your sales territory.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language. Foreign language skills are a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, full benefits, vacation, 401K plan