You are here
Regional Sales Representative
Work for a global company and interact with people all over the world
Great benefits: Full medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, etc.
About Our Client
Our client is actively building a complete drilling equipment line for drilling contractors, oilfield service contractors, and rig manufacturers globally. They partner with forward-thinking companies that operate both onshore and offshore, and they're investing in the innovations that will make the future brighter for all of us.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas of the business
- Develop monthly and annual sales plan for market in order to attain company sales goals and profitability
- Responsible for sourcing and developing new customers in current and new industries, while maintaining and building upon business relationships with current customers
- Develop strategies, action plans and proposals to engage new and current customers, focusing on competitive pricing and maximizing profit
- Monitor customer, competitor, and market activity and provide monthly feedback to the Sales Manager.
- Attend meetings and trade shows to promote all products
- Retain and grow existing key accounts
- Prospect by for new customers by networking with defined market segments
The Successful Applicant
* 5 years (at minimum) outside sales experience, preferably in a similar role
* Bachelor's degree
* Proven self-starter with track record for growing sales and customer base
* Consultant selling style and ability to cold-call
* Implement and identify sales opportunities and strategies.
* Understanding of oil and gas industry
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, commissions, full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, etc.
The ability to have your voice heard and help our client continuously improve
A chance make a difference in the industry, to embrace challenge and lead change