You are here
Regulatory Operations Consultant
- My Client is seeking a Consultant to join their Production Reporting Team.
- My Client is seeking a Regulatory Operations Consultant to assist in reporting.
About Our Client
My Client is a leading Global Investment Bank.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Producing and validating EBS submission to FINRA, SEC, and other SROs
- Development of Process Improvement (i.e. documentation of procedures, creation of Macros)
- Investigate issues found and escalate to Regulatory management
- Identify and Remediate issues to ensure accurate submissions of EBS
- Assist with Regulatory reports submitted by the Production Team (e.g. Short Interest, Reg Sho, TIC S, etc)
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's Degree Required
Minimum of 18 months experience in Regulatory Reporting, or similar support function
Quick and efficient Problem Solver
Attention to detail
Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Demonstrated success in execution of projects in the Operations space (or similar space)
Experience with one or more of the following: transaction, order, or position reporting, specifically in Electronic Bluesheets
Excellent data manipulation (i.e. competent in MS Office Macros or similar desktop tools)
Excellent professionalism and judgment
What's on Offer
My Client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.