You are here
Regulatory Operations Reporting - MSRB/TRACE
Our client is a leading global bank based in NYC.
Our client is seeking a Regulatory Operations Reporting, experience - MSRB/TRACE
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global bank who provides personal and commerical banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services.
- Produce and/or validate for accuracy daily, weekly or monthly regulatory reports including:
- TRACE and MSRB
- Investigate, resolve exceptions & track metrics related to the following:
- TRACE and MSRB
- Coordinate the remediation of reporting anomalies (raise JIRAs, document requirements, validate testing, and approve changes.)
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Document requirements for automated and/or improved infrastructure solutions
- Manage regulatory change initiatives across the trade lifecycle
- Producing accurate, succinct and tailored presentations for a range of stakeholders highlighting material external developments and anticipated internal impact.
- Develop global partnerships across Technology, Operations, and other functions in order to help implement initiatives
- Proactively assist the business, operations, compliance, and technology in understanding the impact of business and regulatory change initiatives on regulatory reporting
- Review and analyze new business, rule changes or system changes that impact reporting processes and perform testing.
- Document business requirements outlining required changes to reporting processes as a result of new business activity, new or amended regulations, system changes, etc.
- Participate in / contribute to industry discussions on regulatory policy developments through attendance at meetings of / review of papers from, market associations
- Perform random sample testing of regulatory reporting processes to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Develop and implement controls to ensure the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of reporting, and resolve any exceptions identified
- Support and respond to regulatory inquiries and exams
- Maintain a strong focus on streamlining processes by identifying and implementing automation opportunities
- Document policies and procedures as required
- Partner with Regulatory Operations Business Analysis and Control Teams to develop controls and execute analysis if regulatory reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Required
- At least 3 years of total experience in financial services
- At least 1.5 year of experience with regulatory reporting or related support function preferred
- Experience monitoring TRACE/MSRB and/or Trading/Sales support preferred
- Experience with some of the following is strongly preferred: Fixed Income Products, Bloomberg Terminal and TOMS, Broadridge Systems (Impact/ICI), Settlement process, and FICC
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience speaking directly with regulators is preferred
- Experience working with complex financial product / functions
- Experience in control implementation, process improvements, project management, and/or change management preferred
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
What's on Offer
A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable