You are here
Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Our Client is a financial Services firm hiring a Regulatory Reporting Accountant
This is an excellent opportunity for an individial with a Graduate Degree
About Our Client
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each employee is valued and respected for who they are and what they bring to the organization.
The Regulatory Reporting Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing regulatory filings
- Timeliness of reporting
- Perform analytic reviews and ensure reporting consistency and accuracy.
- Support the implementation of new Regulators questions on report filings.
- Stay up to date on regulatory reporting trends & support Implementation of regulations
- knowledge of financial markets, foreign exchange rates, external market factors.
- Assisting in analyzing general ledger issues
- Looking to improve the current process
- Identify opportunities for implementing new processes for existing reoccurring outputs.
The Successful Applicant
The Regulatory Reporting Accountant MUST HAVE the following criteria:
- 2-3 years of experience in Accounting, Financial, or Regulatory Reporting
- Graduate Degree in Finance or Equivalent
- Ability to work within a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Ability to Multi-task and take ownership
- Ability to manage demonstrate the Bank's values in achieving objectives
- Be able to be a part of a team
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office Knowledge
What's on Offer
Our Client is offering competitive hourly compensation.