You are here
Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Great career opportunity
About Our Client
This is a leading Global Investment Bank, centrally located in Midtown, New York.
You will assist with a range of regulatory reports including;
- Call Report (FFIEC 002/02S) - "Report of Assets & Liabilities of U.S. Branches and Agencies of Foreign Banks"
- FR Y-7N Report - "Financial Statements of U.S. Nonbank Subsidiaries Held by Foreign Banking Organizations"
- FR Y-7 Report - "Annual Report of Foreign Banking Organizations"
- Research and analyze regulatory pronouncements, reporting requirements and other accounting documents, and present analysis of recommendations to management.
- Participate in bank examinations and internal audit.
- Respond to external/internal inquiries regarding financial data reported or filed and ad hoc request.
- Maintain communication with the Financial Reporting Group, Product Control, and Information Technology Group, communicating the introduction of new bank products.
- Assist with internal controls including reviews and updates to process and system control narratives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of US Bank regulatory reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of GAAP and/or IFRS.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- CPA is a plus.
- Reg. Reporter / Axiom is a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive base, bonus and benefits.