You are here
Regulatory Reporting Manager
Excellent opportunity with a leading Financial Services Firm.
Managerial position with growth potential.
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services Firm located in New York, NY.
Regulatory Reporting Manager responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the FRB regulatory reporting lead on the implementation of the IHC Regulatory Reporting.
-Provide analysis and develops process and governance for information required for the IHC, including FRY-9C and FRY-14 A/Q.
- Support continuous efforts to re-engineering and improving the regulatory reporting processes.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of best practices from FRB and establishing and maintaining the required key controls and analytics to ensure integrity of the regulatory reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Excel skills required
- Confident facilitation skills and strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working with business and senior management at all levels.
- Understanding of Wholesale Banking/Capital Markets businesses, products and associated balance sheet, P&L.
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record to deliver results.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base salary and bonus compensation structure for the Regulatory Reporting Manager position.