You are here
Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Seeking Big 4 Candidates
Leading Financial Services Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a leading national banking and financial services firm offering banking, insurance, brokerage and investment banking services.
- Provides support for regulatory reporting deliverables to the Federal Reserve Board, U.S. Department of Treasury and Cayman Island Monetary Authority
- Builds and maintains current procedures and processes to support completion, up to date and ongoing review of all information required to support required regulatory returns
- Demonstrates strong understanding of required returns and relationship to US wholesale entities
- Demonstrates strong understanding of best practices from FRB and establishes and maintains the required key controls and analytics to ensure integrity of the regulatory reports
- Support the alignment of existing regulatory reporting processes with new processes being implemented, while producing existing regulatory reporting to ensure consistency and strong data / process governance and necessary controls in place to ensure integrity of reports being filed
- Takes initiative and provides assistance to understand and interpret rule requirements as it relates to US wholesale activities acting as subject matter expert including ongoing changes that may arise due to change management process
- Provides analysis and develops process and governance for information required for legal entities reporting into the IHC.
- Support continuous improvement efforts related to the regulatory reporting process providing insight and innovative thinking to re-engineer processes and support automation project initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business/Accounting/Financial Management, with accounting designation
- CPA is a plus!
- Past experience working for one of the "Big 4"
- Proven analytical skills and sound judgment in a dynamic business environment
- Have ease with balance sheet and P&L analytics
- The ability to translate high volumes of /complex reporting requirements and data into simple, consistent, and sustainable processes
- Strong sense of process and data governance and strong attention to details
- Understanding of Wholesale Banking/Capital Markets businesses, products and associated balance sheet, P&L
- Collaborative, team player with ability to work individually
- Strong Excel skills required
- Familiarity with regulatory reporting requirements would be an asset
- Confident facilitation skills and strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working with business and senior management at all levels.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary