You are here
Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Excellent opportunity with a leading Investment Bank located in Manhattan
Seeking a Regulatory Reporting Specialist to join their team.
About Our Client
Financial Services firm located in New York, NY.
The Regulatory Reporting Specialist responsibilities include:
- Production support for regulatory reporting to the Federal Reserve Board, U.S. Department of Treasury and Cayman Island Monetary Authority.
- Provides analysis and develops process and governance for information required for legal entities reporting into the IHC.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of of best practices from FRB and maintains integrity of the regulatory reports.
- Supports continuous improvements of regulatory reporting processes.
The Successful Applicant
Regulatory Reporting Specialist requirements include:
- 4-6 years of related experience.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, or Financial Management.
- Experience in bank regulatory reporting (FRY-9C or CALL Reports).
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to deliver results.
- Time management and organizational skills to meet tight deadlines.
- CPA preferred
- Understanding of Wholesale Banking and Capital Markets businesses, products, and associated balance sheet.
- Strong excel skills.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base salary and bonus compensation structure for the Regulatory Reporting Specialist position.