You are here
USD45,000 - USD50,000
Exciting growth opportunity!!!
Calling all Regulartory Professionals!!
About Our Client
Great, new position within a growing manufacturing company!
- Provide regulatory guidance to customers who don't have the level of sophistication and knowledge.
- An understanding of various aspects of a formula such as ingredients lists, quantitative formulas, exploded formulations (Decks), as well as multiple document types.
- Should have the skills set to be able to understand and put together portions or all of the Product Information Files (PIF's) for the European Union.
- Strong organization skills are a must.
- Be able to communicate with customers, EWL chemist and customer service personnel to provide advice, give project status information.
- Review new raw materials against jurisdictional compliance.
- Review formulas either using the Ithos IIN system or the PCPC International Raw Material Database.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum a BS in chemistry or a related science plus 5 years of regulatory experience.
- MS in Drug Regulatory Affairs and a BS in a related science without experience.
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to review and understand complicated regulatory rulings.
- A strong work ethic with ability to change directions when needed to meet immediate needs of the organization.
What's on Offer