You are here
Contract opportunity for a top Consumer Products Company
Opportunity to make an immediate impact within a Global Company
About Our Client
Our client is a global CPG company with a household name. With their corporate office located in the Western Suburbs, our client is looking to add someone who can come in and make an immediate contribution to their regulatory team. With new laws and regulations, the Regulatory Specialist will play a key role in this department.
The Regulatory Specialist will be responsible for ensuring nutritional and ingredient statements are accurate. They will be writing labels, working within nutritional databases (Genesis) and will be collaborating with different teams to ensure that products meet new and existing guidelines. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Complete daily tasks in accordance with company vision and policies
- Maintain compliance for current product labeling and develop labels for new products
- Maintain processes related to compliance, new product introduction, regulatory requirements, incident resolution and other product related scenarios
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Regulatory expertise within a consumer products environment
- Experience within Genesis preferred
- Ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.