You are here
Relationship Sales Director - Fixed Income Group
Managing a $2.5MM book of business while growing throughout the company
Work for one of the most recognized M&A brands in the industry
About Our Client
Our global network of 300 dedicated M&A journalists and analysts talk to CEOs, CFOs and industry contacts, reporting what they learn to my client's database and our professionals. Together with our specialized analysis and data, this creates an indispensable resource for M&A professionals.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing an existing book of business to reach or exceed monthly personal target and team target
- Create and implement a growth strategy for each client according to needs, business model and opportunities for the FIG portfolio of services
- Improve and enhance overall relationship with client base, further embedding FIG into the daily process of client business
- Work closely with CRM to implement the growth strategy and ensure clients receive maximum value from the service
- Maintain regular value-add contact with clients during the course of the subscription period
- Selling additional services to existing clients by meeting and conducting trials to deliver the value proposition.
- Present live or remote product demonstrations.
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within client base.
- Address renewals a minimum of 3 months in advance of the contract expiry date.
- Ensure existing clients renew their subscriptions through justified proposals and detailed explanations.
- Ensure all existing and potential client activity is logged in Sugar in the form of calls/tasks or meetings.
- Flag risky accounts at the earliest possible stage with management and CRM.
- Process all administrative tasks in a timely fashion.
- Hit a monthly revenue target which is comprised of renewal, new business and uplift figures
- Hit monthly activity metrics and sales targets in accordance with set objectives
- Plan business trips with a minimum of 5 meetings per day and meet with your manager to discuss the agenda in advance of the trip.
- Maintain links to the Fixed Income Editorial, Legal and Research teams for the exchange of client feedback and proactive content supply
- Represent the Fixed Income Group, at Remark events and Fixed Income industry events
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional knowledge of Fixed Income markets and our competitors
- Successful track record in Fixed Income sales and client relationship management
- Be a team player and contribute to an environment of excellence
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to client requests
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, in a professional and courteous manner
- Strong emphasis on Account Management/Customer Care
- Strong organization, communication and presentation skills
- Takes responsibility and holds self-accountable for meeting assigned goals.
- Able to provide consistent feedback on how to improve our services
- Shows innovation in commercial approach
- Fixed Income commercial leadership in the Americas
- Fixed income commercial leadership In EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- Fixed income editorial and legal leadership in the Americas
What's on Offer
- Lucrative compensation package
- Work for an industry leader while gaining incredible market knowledge
- Grow within a company and become your own boss
- Autonomy to be CLIENT FACING meeting people