You are here
Research Analyst, Healthcare
Junior NYC Research Role
Top Tier Research Firm
About Our Client
The successful candidate will support senior analysts in the coverage of healthcare stocks including the writing of research reports and model building. They will also be expected to help manage corporate relationships and to assist the firm with its marketing efforts to help build its client base.
- Help maintain and build models and databases.
- Assist the Senior Analyst with the development of research notes
- Attend results presentations and company meetings and provide feedback.
- Assist in the development of relationships with potential client coverage companies and stakeholders in the Healthcare financial network.
- Contribute to team meetings.
- Provide the Investor Access team with QuickViews where required.
- Join pitch meetings with the business development team
- Provide additional support with ad hoc tasks.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 1 year of experience as a buy-side or sell-side associate within the financial industry.
* Analytical, curious, commercial with a strong interest in equity investments. Strong interest in science preferred.
* Client-focused with a desire to meet and develop relationships with the firm's corporate client base.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to syndicate views with both internal and external clients.
* Proficient financial modelling skills.
* Excellent team working attributes.
* Demonstrate the highest standards of integrity consistent
What's on Offer
Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits