You are here
Research and Compliance Analyst
Work for a firm with great name recognition!
A great opportunity for anyone with an analytical mindset!
About Our Client
Although this position is located in New York City, my client is a global firm with offices in most major financial centers.
Key responsibilities of the Research and Compliance Analyst are:
- Summarize public equity and debt offerings deals and M & A transactions by company, region or industry.
- Identify and prioritize analytical gaps between the current state and industry best practices; propose and implement quick wins to demonstrate competency and generate immediate business value
- Identify new opportunities and identify target client segments through data mining, direct client & FA research, and industry research.
- Performs client analysis by office and practice area, exercising discretion and sound judgment
- Conducts peer firm analysis such as league table rankings to support various practice and office initiatives.
- Synthesizes, interprets and summarizes information and develops knowledge of external data sources for use in various Business Development projects.
- from various sources in a clear, concise manner
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of advanced Excel functions
- Knowledge of SEC filings
- Knowledge of SQL
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Two plus years of relevant work experience
- 4-year college degree or international equivalent
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and a generous benefits package