You are here
Research Associate - Event Planning Firm
Looking for positive and outgoing Research Associate
Organized and quick-paced Associate needed
About Our Client
Our client serves businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and not for profits around the world, by delivering strategic counsel and innovative solutions, across all communication disciplines. The firm's deep understanding of global issues and economies make it a valuable partner for emerging nations as well as for those looking to enter, grow, invest or build alliances in these regions.
Known for creating game-changing 'live' platforms and engaging high-profile leaders on its clients' behalf, our client provides world-class expertise in all aspects of meeting design, production and marketing. It has implemented hundreds of projects globally and is one of the only consulting firms in the world experienced in branding nations.
Our client has offices in Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the United States with plans for expansion into Asia and Latin America. It currently employs more than 50 high-caliber professionals − representing multiple nationalities and a diverse range of skill and experience - and is supported by an elite International Advisory Board, including current and former government officials and leaders of both public and private enterprise. Our client has been an affiliate of WPP, the world's largest communications services group, since 2014.
- Research on current individual, corporate and foundation prospects
- Use telephone, on-line and hard copy sources, and occasional trips to other libraries, to gather information.
- Executing on-line searches; must cost effectively search news, biographical, financial, business and foundation databases; explore new database opportunities
- Copying and compiling weekly news-clippings file.
- Other special research projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years professional experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- General Business Acumen
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and general knowledge of CRM database software
- Understanding of the UK/US business culture and NY business environment and ability to interact with C-Suite and other senior
- Experience working with early-stage companies a plus.
What's on Offer
- Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan