You are here
- Custom Residential Design + Build Firm
- Northern VA
About Our Client
The client that I am representing is a family owned, luxury home builder located in Northern VA. They have a strong emphasis on their core values and are currently looking for an architect with experience in the residential space to join their team.
The homes range from $1.5M-$4M and renovations range from $400k-$800k. This architect position will primarily be responsible for custom homes, but may also be asked to contribute to renovation design when needed.
Being family owned, the firm focuses on the 40 hour work week and does not ask their employees to work on the weekends. This architect position has the ability to offer project management experience if that is desired by the candidate.
- Interact with clients of the firm in regards to drawings, design and any question they may have about their projects during the design phase
- Draft and edit all design documents
- Meet with clients in person to understand their building needs
- Other duties to assist clients through designing their home
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related
- Familiarity with ArchiCad or Revit preferred, but not essential
- 2-5+ years experience in Residential Architecture/Design
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of the custom home building industry in Northern VA
What's on Offer
- Residential Architect position in Northern VA
- Base salary of between $65k-$85k based on experience
- True 40 hr work week
- Room for future growth