You are here
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading independent Restructuring/Turnaround firms with an impressive team of senior individuals, mostly with an Investment Banking background.
As an Associate you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop hands-on restructuring experience working alongside industry-leading senior professionals
- Gain exposure to a wide range of industries, while learning the unique challenges of navigating financial and operational distress
- Acquire valuable crisis-management skills, transferable to a variety of business situations
- Drive your own career path in an entrepreneurial, merit-based culture
- Whether stepping in as interim management, advising a company's lenders or leading a turnaround, they are known for delivering high caliber, actionable solutions.
As a team member you will play a key role in supporting client initiatives which may include: business plan review, diligence, development, and implementation; liquidity management and cash flow analysis; transaction diligence; operational due diligence; bankruptcy preparation and contingency planning; enterprise valuation; negotiation of amendment and forbearance agreements; process improvement and performance monitoring.
The Successful Applicant
The firm is looking for individuals with experience in Investment Banking (M&A or Leveraged Finance), Restructuring or Corporate Finance.
- 3 - 7 years M&A experience, preferably from an international Investment Bank
- Bachelor's degree required; CPA/MBA preferred
- Intermediate accounting and financial modeling skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing work demands
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to travel frequently, depending on client needs
What's on Offer
The role offers a compelling work environment with challenging client projects across multiple sectors