You are here
Retail Construction Superintendent
Seeking a Commercial Superintendent with experience on retail/office projects
Growing company with endless career advancement
About Our Client
- Established general contractor based in Texas with Projects including K-12, Corporate Office, High-end Retail, Education, Hospitality, Residential, and Entertainment. They are currently seeking Superintendents with retail preferred backgrounds who can work in a fast paced settings and push projects to be done on time.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project. Select responsibilities include:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, scheduling, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of all aspects of the project.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Fully complete and maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years experience working for a Commercial General Contractor on ground up, retail/office projects.
- Proficient with computer software used within the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Offering a $80,000 to $120,000 base salary (experience based)
- Vehicle allowance & fuel reimbursement
- Full insurance plan (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K plan