You are here
Retail Project Manager
- General Contractor in Miami area looking for a strong experienced Project Manage
- Opportunity to work with a growing GC in a fast paced positive environment
About Our Client
Our client is a mid sized General Contractor that works on Retail and Franchise Restuarant work throught the U.S. They are looking to add top talent with the potential to grow and advance to senior leadership positions.
- Prepare project budgets and schedules and implement plans so projects are completed on time and within budget
- Oversee quality control of the project
- Secure subcontractor agreements through administration and negotiation
- Check contract documents for any discrepancies or potential construction problems and provide cost saving measures
- Conduct job-site meetings on the job site and conduct progress meetings with the owner and the rest of the construction team.
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the project and remain cost conscious at all times.
- Ensure project construction schedules are being followed
- Prepare monthly cost forecasting summaries
- Oversee and manage the project close-out
The Successful Applicant
The successful Retail Construction Project Manager will have:
- 3-10 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, or related field
- Experience running multiple projects in a fast paced environment from preconstruction and design to completion
- Ability to work independently when needed
- Good team player
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and drive
What's on Offer
Offering a base salary between $65,000 to $85,000 depending on experience and project size. Client prefers a candidate local to the Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale general area.