You are here
Global Multimedia Company based in Berlin with offices in NYC
Seeking a Revenue Accountant with SaaS experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global multimedia brand based in Berlin. They recently opened a US headquarters in Manhattan to base their new SaaS business. We have placed with this organization extensively in the past and have received nothing but positive feedback.
- Liaison with key business partners on policies, processes and programs, for example, Legal, Sales, Sales Operations, FP&A, AR, Payment, Tax and Accounting
- Lead the development and execution of automated solutions to support standardized processes.
- Oversee billing and premium subscription payment activities with a focus on our monetization efforts in the US.
- Execution of monthly global AR close including accurate and timely reporting to management in accordance with IFRS standards
- Responsible for directly managing advertising revenue accounting operations, and review of global revenue, deferred revenue, journals and accounts reconciliation
- Review and interpret terms and conditions of revenue contracts, being able to confirm validity and accuracy of associated billing
- Design and implementation of accounting policies, workflows and cash reconciliation
- Interpret financial results and provide accounting advice and guidance to senior financial and operating management where necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with company in digital subscriptions or digital advertising industry with subscription based billing operations or experience with in app purchases billing is a plus
- Ability to lead the collaboration with cross functional partners like payments, Ad Operations, finance, legal and sales.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or CA a plus.
- Experience in public companies with international operations is required.
- Experience in managing global credit card billing and payment operations function and developing of processes for timely response and issue resolutions
- Experience implementing an ERP system - our client is using Oracle Fusion
What's on Offer
Salary based on experience, starting at $80,000