You are here
Revenue Cycle Suprvisor
Revenue Cycle Supervisor Needed!
3+ Years Experience
About Our Client
The client is an established business in the health care space.
- Provides various revenue cycle reporting including month-end financial reporting (billing dept.), accounts receivable levels (days in A/R, turnover, aging), payer mix, staff productivity, and any long-range strategic plans for the revenue cycle department
- Directly manages all billing programs and systems, including external programs and systems to ensure accurate and timely billing and collections
- Monitors and supports daily staff functions in the billing department
- Maintains appropriate internal control safeguards over A/R records and collection of cash
- Maintains compliance standards for providing accurate information on all billings
- Assesses and responds to organizational and customer needs with innovative programs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensures compliance with relevant regulations, standards, and directives from regulatory agencies and third-party payers
- Communicates regularly and effectively with subordinates and senior staff regarding status and condition of the billing office operations
- Incorporates the organization's values into the billing staff development practices and all departmentally directed activities
The Successful Applicant
- Detailed knowledge in the areas of patient registration, billing, accounts receivable (A/R) and cash management requirements, managed care contractual terms and requirements, health insurance practices, industry regulatory requirements, billing office operations, A/R and financial reporting technology, and industry standards for health care revenue resolution management practices
- Leadership skills to motivate departmental teams performance towards excellence
- Hands on knowledge or participation in process/ work flow design and/or evaluation for an EMR or Practice Management system
- Ability to make significant contribution to the organization's overall effectiveness
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and the public
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years experience in health care accounts receivables management or an equivalent combination of education and experience
What's on Offer
Permanent Position that offers a competitive salary and benefits package.