You are here
Revenue & Reporting Manager - Asset Management
- Boston based
- Asset Management
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest financial services entities in the world. Highly reputable and a leader in its field, they are aggressively expanding their financial control, billing, revenue and reporting team. They hope to build on their market leading team, to reflect their eminent position in the market.
My client's revenue operations team is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, results oriented manager that will assist the managing director in the oversight of customer contract compliance and metrics reporting. The manager will perform risk assessments and evaluations of the operating effectiveness of internal controls and make recommendations for improvements.
The successful candidate must have a strong customer focus and audit background. He/she must be able to develop and manage relationships across the organization with a wide variety of partners. Core responsibilities include conducting periodic reviews of customer contracts to assess the accuracy of the invoicing process and assessing that the billing standards and high risk terms are accurate and complete. The candidate will document process flows and lead projects to improve risk excellence and customer experience. Reporting directly into the Managing Director, main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee the global review of the current billing standards and definition of high risk terms with the regional revenue operations managers and client on boarding teams.
- Performing risk assessments and the evaluation of the operating effectiveness of internal controls.
- Define processes to monitor and report on compliance with high risk billing.
- Lead and conduct periodic reviews of customer billing to report on the accuracy and adherence to billing standards.
- Provide reporting to the revenue operations team including relevant and informative monthly KPI reporting.
- Provide management reporting and metrics to Finance, Business Unit Managers and Regional offices.
- Support and assist with global implementation and process re-engineering projects.
- Review of complex fee accruals and billing including performance fees
- Data processing for more complex products, financial data analysis and issue resolution.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- 5+ years' experience in an Accounting/Finance environment.
- CPA (non-negotiable)
- Bog 4 experience (ideal)
- Asset Management experience (ideal)
- Revenue operations (Client Fee Billing) experience a plus.
- Experience within the Asset Management industry is an advantage.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access) Visio.
What's on Offer
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will be rewarded with the following:
- $110,000 - $115,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance plan
- Dental and vision coverage
- Short and long-term disability frameworks
- Well-being benefits focused on phyical, emotional and financial health
- 401K plan
- Vacation policy
- Support for continuing education
- Lega assistance plan
- Auto and home insurance discount program
- Pet insurance.