You are here
Looking for a Risk Analyst with a financial services background
National motor fuels company
About Our Client
Retail - Energy Company located in Wellesley, MA. National supplier of motor oils and one of the leading brands within the energy space.
- Prepare Daily/Monthly mark-to-market profit & loss
- Explain the underlying cause of the change to the Executive team.
- Assist with the development of risk reporting infrastructure.
- Work closely with commercial and inventory departments to reconcile/investigate daily changes in priced position.
- Prepare trade analysis and reporting highlighting newly initiated positions and day-over-day changes in exposure.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Reconcile the futures, swaps, and options positions to counterparty statements.
- Posts EFP futures with financial broker - (trade activity)
- Maintain price curves and product hierarchies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Economics/Mathematics or related field is required
- MBA/CFA is a plus
- 2-3 years of financial analysis and reconciliation experience
- Prior experience in commodity trading and working with derivative instruments and pricing
- Experience using ETRM systems (Right Angle) preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities at once.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical/ Dental/ 401k/ etc.
- Opportunity to grow out career
- Work in the National Headquarters office
- Easily Commutable