You are here
Team promotes from within.
Lots of exposure working with many stakeholders
About Our Client
My client is a large Financial Services firm located in New York, NY. The team is looking to add additional headcount after they promoted the last Risk Analyst to an AVP.
- Ability to produce Standardized Basel III Regulatory Capital Charge for the Banking Book positions
- Ability to produce Standardized Basel III Specific Market Risk charge for the Trading Book position, including SSFA approach for the securitized product
- Ability to produce Modeled based General Market Risk Regulatory Capital Charge for the Trading Book positions
- Ability to produce US GAAP and Supplemental Leverage ratios
- Ability to produce projected Risk Weighted Assets to satisfy the Comprehensive Capital Adequacy and Review (CCAR) reporting requirements
- Ability to produce pro-forma regulatory capital calculation during the implementation phase
- Effective governance - Board and Senior Management Oversight
- Internal Audit review
- Model validation and model risk governance
- Effective challenge framework
The Successful Applicant
- 1+ years in Financial Services; preferably from a Risk, Regulatory, Audit function or Rotational Program.
- Strong Education background - at least a Bachelors w/ high GPA.
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge / interest in the Regulatory space
What's on Offer
- My client is offering the Risk Analyst a competitive base + bonus compensation structure