You are here
Risk Assessment AVP
Prestigious Global Bank
Exciting opportunity within the compliance risk space!
About Our Client
Prestigious global bank with offices in midtown Manhattan.
- The successful candidate will assist in identifying and evaluating compliance related risks and recommending controls to mitigate against those risks
- Experience with BSA / AML risk assessment frameworks is a must
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for developing comprehensive reporting to aggregate identified risks with qualitative and quantitative data analytics
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of relevant experience wihtin AML / BSA risk assessments
- Bachelor's degree
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to write comprehensive procedures and be able to analyze data using data visualization tools
- BSA/AML experience and sound communication skills a must
- CAMs preferred
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join a growing compliance team at a global bank!