You are here
Risk Data Quality Analyst
USD30 - USD100 per hour (USD62,395 - USD207,984)
- My client is a leading global investment bank.
- My client is looking for a candidate with a strong Risk or Finance background.
About Our Client
My client is a leading global investment bank. This role will sit in their Buffalo office.
The Risk Data Quality Analyst will be responsible for:
- Facilitating discussions among stakeholders to identify data issues, causes, and remediations.
- Documenting BRD's to appopriate stakeholders.
- Faciliating UAT and confirming remediated data quality issues.
- Utilizing Excel to complete status updates and escalate issues when needed.
- Report and design progress via dashboards.
The Successful Applicant
The Risk Data Quality Analyst must have:
- Strong project management skills (Six Sigma skills a plus)
- Risk or Finance background within Financial Services.
- Regulatory experiene in areas such as the FR Y9C, Call Reports, Broker-dealer reporting, etc.
- Experience within documentations for operational controls
- Data management and processing experience.
- Knowledge of SAS or Trillium a plus.
- UAT for Basel II-related implementations would be ideal.
What's on Offer
Competitve hourly rate based on experience.